Monday, February 26, 2018

About this Course

So far this semester in the Educational Media and Technology course, I have been enlightened with plenty of new procedures that are really useful and helpful for me right now as a student, and for later on as a teacher. 

I am familiar with ways I can create electronic surveys, and quizzes, and how i am the mobilizer of my work, i.e, I take control of what I create and what I see and approve for and so on. 

Moreover, I have learned about small and handy techniques that make working easier for us through the google apps.

Looking forward to applying and learning more throughout the semester!  :)

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I think this course is very helpful. I'm interested in learning more in this course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! it seems like the course will equip us a lot with new concepts. Best of luck on it dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this course is very beneficial for teachers and it will helps us a lot in our career!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This course shows how much we are in need for it, it just came on time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck to all of us then :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right! This course will add to our repertoire regarding technology and its usage. Every teacher needs such applications to facilitate her work and to bring the best to her class. Best of luck Amola!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, this course will benefit us as teachers, and it is opening our eyes on plenty of useful classroom technologies. Good Luck Amal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. good luck in exploring new ways to develop our careers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These days we cannot deal with students without knowing such technological things!! or we look as old as Egyptian pyramids:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Luck dear,i hope you achieve all the goals you're planning for.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This course will benefit us a lot and will make us confident while dealing with computers because we are exploring new things that we never heard about it.

    ReplyDelete