Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Nature

Nature is a warm place that makes us feel us, makes us feel human, makes us feel real. It is a remarkable place for each one to take heed. It heals the soul,and lights up the heart. Nature gives us space to escape form the cooperation around us, and live in a peaceful moment. 

This is why I love nature so. It's my best place to be, and stay if only I can.


When I am outside, everything around catches my eye. The green leafy trees, the soul, the crazy cherry blossoms, the wildflowers grown in places you can never imagine before. I hear the birds sing, different symphonies, I hear the wind Swiss, and lift the leafs to take air.


I wish I can capture all that I see in one picture, but it is impossible for a camera to do so, that's why I let my mind take the picture. But for now, I would like to share some of my favorite photos that I have took while I Glance in nature.


















1 comment:

  1. Nature is a calm beautiful place to release our stress and to have a nice time to spend watching the colorful flowers, the blue sky, the green grass and trees...

    ReplyDelete